i loveeeeeeeee rolled oat so much~ today gonna share some recipe. not very hard to bake, if i can do it, u sure can bake it too … because im a laozy chef..( laugh) BREAKFAST BAR gonna be your favourate chewy bar..go go go go
- 397 gram(s) condensed milk
- 250 gram(s) rolled oats (not instant)
- 75 gram(s) dessicated coconut
- 100 gram(s) dried cranberries ( i didn’t put, i prefer lotsa nutssssss )
- 125 gram(s) mixed seeds (walnut, cashew nuts, black sesame)
- 125 gram(s) natural unsalted peanuts
- 2 tsp black sesame
(if u felt the breakfast bar is not sweet enough, you can add some honey)
- Preheat the oven to 130°C/gas mark 1/2, and oil a 23 x 33 x 4cm baking tin
- Warm the condensed milk in a large pan.
- Meanwhile, mix together all the other ingredients and then add the warmed condensed milk, using a rubber or wooden spatula to fold and distribute.
- Spread the mixture into the tin and press down with the spatula or, better still, your hands (wearing disposable vinyl gloves to stop you sticking), to even the surface.
- Bake for 1 hour, then remove from the oven and, after about 15 minutes, cut into four across, and four down to make 16 chunky bars. Let cool completely.
( i get these recipi from Nigella show on TLC channel 🙂 )
Have a nice weekend~ chill la